Priority activities that could be supported by the Pakistan Journalist Safety Fund are the following.
• Urgent relocation of threatened journalists – only within the country, not abroad.
• A hot-line for journalists under attack.
• Legal assistance to journalist victims or journalists under threat
• Financial or technical assistance to journalists attacked/killed or their family under pre-approved criteria
• Assistance to journalists who need short-term safe lodging
• Short-term trauma counseling activities
• Other activities that fall under the project domain and which the Steering Committee can outline, etc.
For further details on assistance categories write to us at email@example.com